Duncan Imperial Yo-Yo is considered as a classic kid’s toy, fit for outdoor and indoor playtime. The kids’ Yo-Yo has been around forever and still continues to be a favorite among kids. This is the ideal yo-yo for children learning to improve their control over the stringed toy. It is also a sensible pick for children who want to practice performing more tricks. The plastic construction means more resistance against accidental falls and hard knocks on the floor a few things associated with children getting a hang of using the yo-yo. With impressive spin time, it can be used by yo-yoers with different skill levels.
From the Manufacturer
The original and #1 looping yo-yo of all time. First introduced in 1954, Imperial has become world renowned as a classic toy. Featuring a narrow string gap, steel axle and durable plastic body produced in bright colors, Imperial is great for beginner yo-yo players learning the basics of yo-yo play.
Features & details
- CLASSIC YO-YO: This yo-yo is often referred to as an "American Classic". A timeless favorite, the Imperial has been the yo-yo choice for many generations of beginning yo-yo players.
- SMART DESIGN: The Imperial yo-yo is specially designed with a narrow string gap, steel axle and plastic body to make it ideal for looping tricks and basic string tricks.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from a durable, high-impact plastic. The modular design allows for easy unscrewing of the halves for untangling the string or applying lubrication.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The red Imperial Yo-Yo is one of Duncan's beginner yo-yo models, tailored for learning the basics. Great for children and teens.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Starburst response system. Weighs 51.7g. 1 yo-yo included. Comes in a BLUE color.
- Made of Durable Plastic
- Great For Beginners
- Steel Axle For Smooth Spins