Little things that make a big difference
By creating kid-sized versions of real-life experiences, Fisher-Price Little People toys give toddlers a hands-on way to learn about being a helpful family member, caring friend, kind neighbor, and active community member – just by playing house, taking care of animals, or going for a bus ride with their Little People friends.
Where development comes into play
- Fine Motor: Grasping and moving the figures and play pieces helps strengthen your child's dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Empathy: Caring for their own little baby helps kids understand how to be kind and loving to others.
- Imaginative Play: With easy-to-grasp play pieces, toddlers can use their imaginations to create stories as they play.
Features & details
- Toddlers can play and care for their Little People baby figures with this nursery play set that folds to look like a diaper bag
- Push the button to rock the babies in the cozy cradle (Shhh, they’re sleeping)
- Toddlers can change the babies diapers, feed them with the bottle, and free play on the soft play mat
- Comes with 2 babies figures and 3 removable play pieces. Everything stores inside for easy take-along play
- For kids ages 1 ½ 5 years