Get the fun rolling with this free-wheeling car, sized just right for your baby's little hands. When your little racer presses the removable kitty rattle in the driver's seat, the car's headlights pop and down—a great introduction to cause and effect! Where development comes into play Sensory: The car's bright colors, rattle sounds, and exciting movements engage and excite your baby's senses. Fine Motor: Moving the rattle character in and out of the car, and grasping and moving the car around, helps foster dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Gross Motor: Pushing the car to send it rolling forward encourages little ones to crawl after their pal.
Features & details
- Push the car along for racing fun
- Shake the removable kitty driver for fun rattle sounds
- Press the kitty in the driver’s seat to see the car’s headlights pop up & down
- Encourages your baby to crawl after their kitty friend
- Bright colors and rattle sounds engage your baby's visual and auditory senses