Add some mystery to travel days and test sleuthing skills with this super-cool, portable Secret Decoder mystery and activity book! In The Case of Slippery Flippers, junior detectives will help Gary Gumshoe follow the clues to solve an important case, while doing a variety of activities along the way. Use the handy Seek & Find Lens to spy hidden clues, and the Spy Pen to magically reveal more hints to guide Gary to his final destination; detective tools store conveniently right in the travel-size book cover! All 18 pages of activities include mazes, seek-and-find pictures, puzzles, word scrambles and more. A perfect take-along activity book, the On-the-Go Secret Decoder book helps teach cognitive development and problem solving, and encourages independent play.
Melissa and Doug - On the Go Secret Decoder: The Case of the Slippery Flippers
Melissa and Doug
Regular price $7.99
- Travel-size Secret Decoder activity and story book with clues to find and a case to solve
- Includes 18 mystery game activity pages, decoder lens, and magic-reveal pen
- Special Seek & Find Lens and Spy Pen are easy to use and a valuable addition to any great detective's tool kit
- Crack the codes and complete the puzzles and games to solve individual mysteries and the whole case
- Helps teach cognitive development and problem solving, and encourages independent play
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.